LMC200D Jaw Crusher
Superior Jaw Crusher engineered for rapid reduction of hard and brittle materials.
- Quick and easy to clean due to front door access
- Stepless, reproducible gap-setting by hand-wheel
- Easy exchange of jaw plates and side liners
- Modular infeed hopper: removable, with splash back protection, batchloader or dosing plunger
- External control box with start/stop
- Endfineness: 4 mm
- Contamination-free crushing because of 4 different grinding tools
The Laarmann LMC200D Jaw Crusher is a robustly constructed single-toggle type with one fixed jaw plate and one moving jaw plate. Designed for the smaller laboratory, or use by prospectors. It is capable of quickly crushing materials up to 85% of the jaw opening (215 mm x 110 mm). It is robust and long wearing and made of parts and materials easily serviced in a remote area.
Toggle adjustment is by means of jacking screw.
The crusher is supplied as a free standing floor mounted unit with the motor to the rear of the main body.
Comes complete with dust extraction point (from the top of the machine), hinged inlet hopper and removable sample bucket.